• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Future of Kronos 1 PvP

Voting system: player is only kicked if he does not move for 1minute and has atleast 5 votes

If this get implemented we need some way to kick AFK players. Voting system what so ever. Which ofc could also be abuse. You are not AFK but I don't like you? Vote kick and see what happens.

I can already see people afking in BG to get 3g from 10 min mark. So we need some counter 1st.

overwatch inactivity check idk

No need to remove multiqueue, just add something to it, Community strong here:

https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...l=1#post829874
1. Deserter on dropping queue.
2. Fix the alt+f4 exploit
3. Add multiqueue - but ONLY for players queueing solo.

https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...l=1#post831801
Enable multique, but disable the option to join another bg if you have group joined

https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...l=1#post827798
SOLUTION: Remove raid's queue, just party of 5 man max.

https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...l=1#post827549
IMO you should get the Deserter debuff for not joining your queue and be done with it.

And my signature.

All great suggestions. I think the gold per 3 mark turn-in would be nice too. There are already plenty of AFKers in battlegrounds (including some rankers I've caught AFKing in AV...), so a way to remove them would be nice.

The PvP situation is getting worse alliance-side too. Few high rankers right now, most finishing up. There doesn't seem to be many aspiring rankers left right now, but I guess some will rise up over the next month.

The China situation has been tense. I think the most frustrating thing is that they don't truly care about PvPing or ranking or the game itself. Many of the high rank Chinese have just been selling their characters within 24 hours of them hitting their desired rank. Moreover, despite account-sharing for battlegrounds being against the rules now, the fact that Friend and Me Me Da have VPN exemptions means they can just share a VPN and there's no way the GMs will know they're sharing an account to rank up. It feels as though we're forced to carry the Chinese, many of whom are terrible at this game, simply because they have all the time in the world to play and will fuck us over for standings if we don't put them into the brackets they want. And after everything is said and done, they just go and sell their characters... I like many of the Chinese players and play with them a lot, but that really pisses me off.

In any case, we need to get more people queueing for battlegrounds. Right now the biggest complaints outside of "I got stomped by a premade" are the little things like the horde critter abuse, Prehot's safe-spotting abuses, and ONSLAUGHT consistently not giving alliance puggers a WSG mark. These are the most common complaints I see alliance puggers give when they stop queueing. Hell, even some of the casual/regular pvpers have been saying the same thing.

consistently not giving alliance puggers a WSG mark.

That's because 90% of pugs automatically give up once they see a premade.
They AFK but later cry about not getting 10 min mark.
Sorry but if you don't even try, expect no mercy. As harsh as it might sound.

You can easily get 10 min even against full premades.
Not giving 10 min = AFK players on enemy team = not supporting this AFK.

inb4 shitstorm

inb4 shitstorm

eh I personally don't care whether or not I get a mark. I win enough games that not getting one won't stop me from queueing. All I'm saying is there are other puggers who stop from queueing because they're easily discouraged/tilted. You made this thread to find out why people aren't queueing and I gave you one of the reasons I frequently hear while solo queueing

the problem i have is that there are certain people on k1 that olready outgear everyone.. make spy alts to see when they're queued up against a bunch of pugs.. start bg ID's with alts or buddy's from the other faction so they get the most easy effortless honor...and are than talking about how to keep people "motivated" with a 10m mark.

they're abusing every little pixel that the pvp system has to offer and get away with it.

its quite hard to have fun in bg's on this server when you que solo

Last edited:
Same issue on retail before xrealm bgs.

not really since back in the day you couldnt just make another account for free to spy and the majority didnt waist their time on doing these things.

it did happen but on k1 you simply have no other choice to do the same or be miserable the entire time you decide to pvp without a premade backing you up.

i know this cant be solved without adding in non-blizzlike functions but bg's right now are just depressing to say the least due to certain people.

inb4 shitstorm

It sounds like a fucking blast to motivate your team to extend a guaranteed loss past 10 minutes. What a time to be alive!

If you don't like the state of PvP yourself, don't Q. See, I can also be that constructive.

P.S. Lharts, Vanillacoke, I was under the impression that I am supposed to do something if I get something out of it. But apparently, I should do things that are fun for you and out of which you get something. I wasn't aware of this, so please excuse my ignorance.

Last edited:
If you don't plan on putting up a fight don't Q.
Because you expect the pugs in blues and a few epics to stand a chance against an organized premade in full tier 2? You honestly think even if they tried they could make it past 10 minutes? Hell, I know what even a semi-geared alliance premade can do against an unorganized horde pug. There's very little opportunity for them to make it to 10 minutes.

Horde bitch about the queue times while actively doing everything they can to alienate puggers and make them want to not queue again

Because you expect the pugs in blues and a few epics to stand a chance against an organized premade in full tier 2? You honestly think even if they tried they could make it past 10 minutes?
I'm pretty sure any premade group would gladly give that 10 minutes mark to pugs if they kept trying instead of afking at the GY waiting for the game to end. That mark has to be earned. Even if you think there's no way to win, keep on trying, show the example and continue playing. Who knows, maybe you'll end up winning. Not like it never happened before.

Because you expect the pugs in blues and a few epics to stand a chance against an organized premade in full tier 2? You honestly think even if they tried they could make it past 10 minutes? Hell, I know what even a semi-geared alliance premade can do against an unorganized horde pug. There's very little opportunity for them to make it to 10 minutes.

Horde bitch about the queue times while actively doing everything they can to alienate puggers and make them want to not queue again

Gear doesn't matter, the moment you decide to solo q you are at the mercy of premades.
At least for WSG, most classes have the tools to get the flag, and play around ebase wasting cds to keep flag for 2-3 minutes, even with only skull and nifty nightwatch it is doable most of the time.(in AB you just get rekt)
I get it, it's draining, but it's the reality of the situation when you solo.
At this point what is realistically gonna fix Horde times isn't gonna be more Alliance pugs, but less Horde pugs.
It will have get fixed like last time, with Alliance prems were mowing Horde pugs down, so soon after we had less pugs and near instant queue.(gl if you weren't in one of the 2 prems though)

I'm pretty sure any premade group would gladly give that 10 minutes mark to pugs if they kept trying instead of afking at the GY waiting for the game to end. That mark has to be earned.
That can be changed, so actually, it doesn't have to be "earned".

When you stomp a pug 15v6 in four minutes, do you destroy your marks because you didn't earn them or is the word "earn" very flexible? Just wondering.

Sadly lower level bgs are now completely nonexistent too. I was having fun building up my 19 even fighting fully geared twinks as I could do something in pvp.
As a new 60 I get 1 shot by rogues in premades that are fully geared, that gets old fast.

"I need some raid gear in order to PvP on a decent level in vanilla"

*shock* *sudden realization*

Conclusion of AB-weekend (Horde premade PoV)

- 90 % of the games we joined were empty since 2 alliance premades are dodging due to standing rivalry

- Horde still having fun with Snake/Frog/Chicken

- Alliance discovering Undead/Frog transformation and having fun with

- Getting ragewhispered by people wanting 10 min mark (can't give them since not enough people on alliance side -> '5 min until games closes')

- People trash talking me for abusing hex once. I apologized and set up the bug report. What else do you expect from me. I know I messed up. Atleast I'm trying to give constructive feedback instead of trashtalking in forums or whispers.

- To the people trash talking because other guys in the premade are using hex. Told some of them to stop. I'm not their mum. Some didn't stop. Got reported. /w them, not me.

Critter abuse is still legal: https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/114239-Critters-forms-used-abused-in-BGs

- No official answer on policy changes from developers.

I'm getting raged at but atleast I got the discussion rolling )))

All in all, that was the most boring AB weekend I've ever experienced.
Only positive thing was that some of our guys got from Neutral to Exalted in like 15 h. (Took me like 1 1/2 years lol)

WTB deserter when leaving queue.

ok, now you can start trashtalking my hypocritic ass again.

Yeah Lance Amrstrong would agree with you i guess, if none know about EPO why can't he use it and freewin the Tour de France, no one would know.

Yeah Lance Amrstrong would agree with you i guess, if none know about EPO why can't he use it and freewin the Tour de France, no one would know.

Cringe.

Yup, same with incombat loggin )))

How come you never play your hunter anymore btw?

Because my shit guild have no tank, i have to tank bwl with my druid so i need bis tanking shoulder from AB and Bis tanking leggin from wsg.

- People trash talking me for abusing hex once. I apologized and set up the bug report.

There was already a bug report about it, it just wasn't confirmed yet. Kudos for the effort though.

The bug has been confirmed, so if you use/abuse it you're going against Kronos rules:

It is prohibited to abuse bugs/exploits or use of game mechanics in a way that is not intended. Ignorance of this behavior is not an excuse.

There's no official statement about this specific bug, and the blacklist reports are still unanswered, true. But I'm pretty sure that the Kronos team is going to take care of this problem soon; don't forget that AQ is also coming and they all must be super busy (oh and thanks to those kids who keep using it and distract the developers from AQ opening).

- 90 % of the games we joined were empty since 2 alliance premades are dodging due to standing rivalry

All in all, that was the most boring AB weekend I've ever experienced.

Yes, thanks to this stupid rivalry we got one of the most boring and frustrating AB weekend ever. I also blame myself for being part of those teams, even though I was there just to get honor for myself, but still there are no excuses. I really hope we'll get more "honorable" games in the future.

Last edited:
Definitely the most cancerous AB weekend ever. Due to the insanely high caps this week all of the rankers were forced to join the dodgemades in order to keep up. Had maybe 4 decent games this weekend when they were premade vs premade games. Not happy with Iwilltiltyou and Trickze for making everyone on alliance and horde suffer shit quality games due to their feud. Let's hope shit goes back to normal this week. Regardless, I'll continue leading my own wsg groups that queue into whatever we gey

also, the critter/undead/scarlet crusader exploit has been fixed and no longer works.

Top Bottom