• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefuly, this weekend will be release date announcement along with release trailer. Just be patient :smile:

PS: To Kronos staff - Don't spoil it and just surprise us! :biggrin:

In release the 28th we trust!

Would be fun, both server, same day, let the game begin :devil:

This is taking tooooo long.............

[video=youtube;6sT5ZDdkKI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sT5ZDdkKI0[/video]

I was right with all my predictions, ask the mods and admins - they even deleted some of them. I predicted the delayed release, the announcement and the beta with the original date of the beta. My first prediction was June for release and everybody called me a fool - now June isn't that far anymore, right? ;)

Still I'm the mazzafaggin fortune teller in this forum so I'm gonna tell you it will be April!

believe me or not, but I am right.

Hi! I just wanna ask something. I have there already 7x 60lv and 1x 53lv. I hope i will not lost them cuz some of them i did by my self and some of them bought for twinstar stars.

Do you mean you had these characters on K2?

If that's the case, I'm afraid they're gone. It's a clean slate.

What u mean by K2? Well i have them really long on my Account and still waiting when will Kronos up.. if they will delete these characters then i spend more than 280 days + more than 450 twinstar stars for nothing..

if they will delete these characters then i spend more than 280 days + more than 450 twinstar stars for nothing..

Your characters are gone but I can't comment on the stars.
Either way, you didn't spend 280 days for nothing if you enjoyed playing the game during that time. Having a good time is the real end goal in WoW.

What u mean by K2? Well i have them really long on my Account and still waiting when will Kronos up..

yeah you really seem like you were waiting for Kronos, inquring about your characters almost a year after Kronos shut down. And more than half a year after the community and the staff decided and announced they don't want their old characters back in order to make Kronos more attractive to other players.

Last edited:
Hello there some question if some one have time for response me

Where I can created the acc?
What is the Realmist?
Rank 1 to 14 grid able?
if is yes I can take longs break in no pvp and I keep the rank (I No lost the rank when i get off)?
It planing going full world with naxx included?

What u mean by K2? Well i have them really long on my Account and still waiting when will Kronos up.. if they will delete these characters then i spend more than 280 days + more than 450 twinstar stars for nothing..
I'll bet my left nut he is not who pretends to be. 280 days and 450 twinstar and you only registered on forum in 28.05.2014? Ha ha. N**** troll alert.

I'll bet my left nut he is not who pretends to be. 280 days and 450 twinstar and you only registered on forum in 28.05.2014? Ha ha. N**** troll alert.

cuz i never need twinstar forum.. i play on Twinstar atleast from 2010. I have already WOTLK chars with 280days + total time played. On kronos i had a lot chars so they did overall. Maybe u are troll after all. I like to delete all characters but what about spend money on it?

Hello there some question if some one have time for response me

Where I can created the acc?
https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Register.aspx

What is the Realmist?
set realmlist wow.twinstar.cz

Rank 1 to 14 grid able?
don't understand the question. Yes rank 14 will be obtainable, if that's what you were asking.

It planing going full world with naxx included?
Not from the start. BWL, ZG, AQ and Naxx will be opened after the the previous raids are defeated, just like Blizzard did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom