• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rank 1 to 14 grid able?
don't understand the question. Yes rank 14 will be obtainable, if that's what you were asking.

I understand his question - You can grind rank 14 only by being high in standings for weeks. It works like on retail, you gan honor, then standing based on this honor and then you raise in rank based on your standing. Next week, there will be 20% rank decay and new rank is calculated as previous one. If you logout and don't participate in PvP next week, you just lost 20% of your rank for each week.

I understand his question - You can grind rank 14 only by being high in standings for weeks. It works like on retail, you gan honor, then standing based on this honor and then you raise in rank based on your standing. Next week, there will be 20% rank decay and new rank is calculated as previous one. If you logout and don't participate in PvP next week, you just lost 20% of your rank for each week.

I've never understood the rank system, one simple question: Is it possible to reach rank 14 without ever reaching standing 1? im aware it can/will take longer, but is it possible?

1% of players participating in PvP can be R14, so yes, with 200 players in PvP each week, you can have always standing 2 and still reach R14.

Edit: IT's a bit more complicated and neither I undestand how it exactly work, but my answers should be correct.

Hyped !! Does the website provide a client download or do we use one from other vanilla servers and just change realmlist?

So if you decided no play and have 0 HKs you decay ?

If I'm in r13 in 99,99% I can decay if I no play the next week ?

The Real Blizz mode was = You no play a week you decay a rank.

But in other server private server you can "Freezing" and take longs breaks and back when you a lot time for play (If too many people are in pvp you need 18/24 hours in BGs if u want to have r14)

I've never understood the rank system, one simple question: Is it possible to reach rank 14 without ever reaching standing 1? im aware it can/will take longer, but is it possible?
No needed.

I get the r14 in Blizz and no you no need st1 for r14 you just need top 5 for more than 6 weeks, with st1 is just 4 weeks or less, the rule is let the person who have more progress to r14 got the st 1.

St1 is just most progress but if you are always for severals weeks 5 you can have r14.. But if you standing is like 7 or worse you probability can decay a bit.

R13 to R14 (If u star with r13 in 0%)

Standing 5 = more 6 weeks
Standing 3 -4 = around 6 week
Standing 2 = around weeks
Standing 1 = 4 weeks.

Standing 6 to 9 you just keep the rank

Standing 10 or worts = Decay if you are at 13.

Decay is indipendent on your rank/pvp participation, it's 20% per week. But the higher you are in ranks, the less progression you make every week and so decay is more noticable. You allways must have standing to gain more than you loose. This should work on kronos.

no u mongoloid, only lowest standing help u fasters up R, jezus, its mathematic and first class school,u can farm non stop silithus and u have over moon r14 , dylino.

no u mongoloid, only lowest standing help u fasters up R, jezus, its mathematic and first class school,u can farm non stop silithus and u have over moon r14 , dylino.

Whatever inane drivel you have just spouted is made redundant by your first three words. Calling someone a mongoloid is not only inappropriate but to then proceed to murder a language is completely hypocritical.

Sivul, what you've just said is one of the most insanely ****tic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this fourm is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Don't know if answered already, but at what time will the open beta open on friday? :)

oh kewl i see some peenox fellas posting here :p
hm sadly im leaving home tomorrow but tbh i called my attendence on guild raid this sunday just for kronos "beta testing".

Can't find anything about the EXACT time the beta will be opened? Only that it is friday 27th.
Will it be 00:01 AM friday or what? =)

So here's something I thought of this morning, since we can summon items with the .additem command, will there be a way to test the PvP items if we so chose? I know we can spawn them in, but with us sitting at rank 0 (I'm assuming), will we be prevented from actually wearing them? The r12 gear is ilvl 71, so technically summonable, but if the rank system is in place, then there's no real hope of being able to actually use the gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom