• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Server Merge and Naxxramas

Just posting this to trigger caligvla, since he sent me "f u" private message after I said war effort should have lasted 3 months on K1.

arie5nJ.jpg

all k1 autists in single photo well done ))

So many people who want a long war effort on k2 so they can have a mount, too. Wow, so much egoism! You put your fucking personal desire for that mount over the health of a whole server. And that's all what the war effort event is good for: the freaking mount, since actually nobody is REALLY farming to get the effort done, because he's sooooo keen on AQ40.

^^^
It's one guy. I play on K2 also, people want the merge for the increased pop and other benefits. The K2 War Effort is moving at about 2% a week and it's not even at the stage where you have to farm the difficult stuff. They're still getting months to try and complete it normally.

Hia, ..~welcoming the merge~.. <3

~ I haven't read all the posts, but am wondering: If u have, say, 8 chars on K1 and 8 chars on K2, on the same account... ~>how would that be merged? :innocent:

<3 & greetings ..

^^^
It's one guy. I play on K2 also, people want the merge for the increased pop and other benefits. The K2 War Effort is moving at about 2% a week and it's not even at the stage where you have to farm the difficult stuff. They're still getting months to try and complete it normally.

They announced auto completion so there is no reason for people to waste their materials by turning them in.

They announced auto completion so there is no reason for people to waste their materials by turning them in.

I disagree. Turning in mats will help speed it up, not to mention it's part of the experience.
But unlike K1, they won't have to worry about players hoarding items to prolong the war effort as long as possible.

So, the Kronos II people, whom are to gain less from the merge right now at least, and gain more from prolonging it, should turn in their own mats to speed it along? Sorry, but that seems like it's not going to work ^^

Let K1 turn in for K2, then we are talking with player participation, not this way ,)

Yeah it's really illogical thinking that they would turn mats in. Maybe those who want greens to disenchant if they have cheap mats to turn in.

I'm sure that there are a lot of players on Kronos 2 who'd actually enjoy a populated server over a few stacks of firebloom.

But it's coming out anyway, so why bother. Rather use the remaining 1-2 week that it would take longer to prepare consumables etc. I am just putting myself in PoV of a K2 raider.

Well sorry Davros. It seems like the only way to get you guys talking is through being a cynic, no 3 hours later you facepalmed instead of ignoring the post. :tongue: But care to explain why you think that 3-5 months are too much? From my perspective that's a pretty legit estimation, considering that some ppl of K2 are apparently strongly against the merge and won't help with the Effort.

From my perspective that's a pretty legit estimation, considering that some ppl of K2 are apparently strongly against the merge and won't help with the Effort.

The merge is like Loatheb and the war effort therefore is his ability Inevitable Doom. You can delay the merge (=death) by not turning in resources (=healing), but you can not avoid it. So why not spend mats (=DPS hard) to make the unavoidable (=dead of Loatheb) happen?

[..]considering that some ppl of K2 are apparently strongly against the merge and won't help with the Effort.

Fom what ive read its just one guy spamming his nonsense.
K2 benefits from it as much as K1 does. Maybe not immediately, but definetly over the long run. A healthy server is what makes vanilla.

He doesnt understand that he will always be behind in a game like wow, unless he is the most tryhard person on the server (which, no doubt, he isnt).

Im currently raiding in the best guild on k2, if at all the merge "hits" us the most, because we will be behind in gear (not just from AQ) and more importantly raidgeared alts to fill gaps in our roster should the need arise.
So what? Were looking forward to see new faces and get more competition (and apperently some serious one aswell), more wpvp, more fun.

If it was just up to me we could release AQ and merge right away, but i understand that this is not the best option.

So long

no wonder K1 is dying if most of the population are retarded assholes like this guys of vanguard, if u are so awesome and best raiders? why dont u just raid in your fantastic dead server k1 and leave us alone? anyways gl im tired of your BS

- - - Updated - - -

after 7 jan no merge will save kronos. RIP facepalm this all you want

There's an old saying, If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it.
I'd recommend that you start to listen to that advice. Having an opinion is one thing, but when your posts trend to always being negative and not constructive opinion then it changes from opinion to complete negativity. There's enough negativity in this world, we don't need you to add to it here.

Well sorry Davros. It seems like the only way to get you guys talking is through being a cynic, no 3 hours later you facepalmed instead of ignoring the post. :tongue: But care to explain why you think that 3-5 months are too much? From my perspective that's a pretty legit estimation, considering that some ppl of K2 are apparently strongly against the merge and won't help with the Effort.

I assume they plan on opening it earlier then 3-5 months to save the servers. they probably dont want to say this because they think some people farming mats for the effort is essential to their vanilla experience...

I just hope the few remaining NA horde players can hang on until the merge. it seems like we are down to 2 raiding guilds now and the population will take another hit come saturday

I assume they plan on opening it earlier then 3-5 months to save the servers. they probably dont want to say this because they think some people farming mats for the effort is essential to their vanilla experience...

I just hope the few remaining NA horde players can hang on until the merge. it seems like we are down to 2 raiding guilds now and the population will take another hit come saturday

Feel free to follow my advice on post #247. You're in the same boat as he.

Feel free to follow my advice on post #247. You're in the same boat as he.

You put me in a boat with that guy? That doesn't even make sense. How does being concerned with the dire state of k1 NA horde put me on par with some guy cursing about vanguard?

You put me in a boat with that guy? That doesn't even make sense. How does being concerned with the dire state of k1 NA horde put me on par with some guy cursing about vanguard?

Because pointing out issues on Kronos tends to irritate the staff even if they are true. They just lump you all together with anyone else saying things that are negative even if they are completely different.

PS 1 NA alliance guild killed Cthun last week, hopefully its due to holiday absences but it's not looking great.

Last edited:
Because pointing out issues on Kronos tends to irritate the staff even if they are true. They just lump you all together with anyone else saying things that are negative even if they are completely different.

PS 1 NA alliance guild killed Cthun last week, hopefully its due to holiday absences but it's not looking great.
It was definitely because of the holidays. You'll see all 3 alliance NA guilds with C'thun kills this week.

why the fuck you even posting anymore? you are out of the door already anyways.

why the fuck you even posting anymore? you are out of the door already anyways.

Because I may be planning on returning after the merge? My war is more than geared enough for naxx and I have tons of consumes stockpiled. Why do you think I supported the merge for so long?

Top Bottom