• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Server Merge and Naxxramas

3% * 4 = 12%
25% + 12% = 37%

How is that NOT 3% per day? How could you even make it through the forum registration if you already have problems with such easy calculations?

39% + 3% = 42%
Propably the 1% missing to 43% was actually done by the players.
ok, let me spell it out for you. Thanks for instantly jumping to insults btw. We absolutely need that around here.

Anyways:
War effort started on Dec 4th.
On retail auto complete started 1 month after the start of the war effort. So people expected Jan 4th as the first day.
Nothing happened on Jan 4th to 7th. Then on 8th the server restarted and we had the jump from 25% to 37%. Yes, this indicates 3% added retroactively for the time period Jan 4th to Jan 8th.
Then, nothing happened for four days. The war effort completed by 2% in those four days from players handing in items.
Then today it jumped from 39 to 43%. Maybe this is a 3% increase and the 4% display can be attributed to rounding.
Still doesn't sum up to 3% per day, there are at least 3 days missing. Unless they are doing the updates proactively and started on the wrong date.

In either case we need official confirmation because with the current lack of information none of the K2 guilds can plan reliably. All we are seing up to now are inconsistent jumps in arbitrary intervals, especially considering shit like wool bandages going from 9% to 40+% in one swoop.

Not rocket science... admins manually up the war effort when they get around to it as it's likely not scripted to jump 3% a day.
I don't want to sound offensive, but it looks kinda unprofessional, especially since some mats are being moved and some are not. I think many of us would be pleased if it's sorted out to some clear autocompletion system.

Who cares, it ends at the same time period as long as the overall progress moves by 3% every day (..or 12% every 4 days, 9% every 3 days etc.).. If they move every resource by 3% or 1 by 70% in order to get 3% of overall progress, it doesn't matter absolutely at all..

Who cares, it ends at the same time period as long as the overall progress moves by 3% every day (..or 12% every 4 days, 9% every 3 days etc.).. If they move every resource by 3% or 1 by 70% in order to get 3% of overall progress, it doesn't matter absolutely at all..
Well first, 3% each resource != 3% overall progress, since some resources are 100% earlier than the others. Second, my point was just to make it all clear. If they go for 3% overall each day - fine; it's just not easy to see that this is exactly what's happening and going to happen during the next weeks.

So now that it's the 14th of January, the window on "early January" for the first wing of Naxx is basically gone. Any update? I'm bored.

Unfortunately a RL emergency has taken place which has required Chero's attention, thus the delay on the release on spider wing. We'll provide a release date of the wing once he's back full time.

Sorry for the delay.

Hi all,

I just joined today as never played WoW and looking to play on a server reading this I think that I have joined a dead server plese tell me I haven't

Maybe there is not as much population as on others Servers, but the servers are not dead. For sure the scripting of Kronos is the best around in the whole private Server scene.

Looks like most vanilla players doesnt like to play on server with no bugs. No bugs = no fun

Kronos has the best scripting. If you want a higher population, then there are other options. If you want community, then this is the place to be. Kronos allows you to feel significant in a world where your interaction with other players matter, while other servers make you feel like just another ant in a colony with quest camping and guild hopping.

Looks like most vanilla players doesnt like to play on server with no bugs. No bugs = no fun

you say kronos have no bug or no problem?
and some fix are rediculous. like the pvp delay effects that the fix i hate the most. i didnt connected for a wile, since i was bored of doubel ccs.

Firemaw still not doing damage on flame buffet? That was definitely a thing for a while there, but no Kronos is perfect.

every vanilla server has a fuck ton of things they can improve on.

besides Naxx coming out, I think alot of people want to know that the server will actually be stable (latency/lag) with the added (few thousand?) people k2 has to offer.

first wing release in the PTR will be in early January?? xD its already January 27 and nothing

first wing release in the PTR will be in early January?? xD its already January 27 and nothing
War Effort is expected to finish at the end of this month - first weekend of February.
AQ release 5 days later. We want to give 2-3 weeks to Kronos II players to enjoy AQ. Merge should happen after all this :)

As for Naxxramas PTR, I was and I am still affected by RL issues, terrible flu and fever together with final exams at university. I don't want to pardon myself, just letting you know what's the matter.

I guess we can make the Spider Wing PTR along with AQ release on Kronos II.
Not always goes according to a plan :)

Been leveling an alt on hordeside (k1) for a few days, I get every quest for myself, every rare mob, never seen so many rare mobs before, barely see other people, saw like two guys in Brill (not at the same time) and 0 people in Silverpine. Currently level 15 and would love to do some WSG, so yea wtb merge. :tongue:

Been leveling an alt on hordeside (k1) for a few days, I get every quest for myself, every rare mob, never seen so many rare mobs before, barely see other people, saw like two guys in Brill (not at the same time) and 0 people in Silverpine. Currently level 15 and would love to do some WSG, so yea wtb merge. :tongue:

nobody ever quests in silverpine. go barrens and see people.

Top Bottom