• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

"There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev today

Re: "There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev tod

If I learned one thing from private server forums then it is, the loudest people usually don't represent a majority. In fact, forum heroes only make up for a small part of the community.
Now think about it, another server gives a release date, but our forum is flooded? How fucked up is that?
I would say playerbase WANTS Kronos to react and hopes for them to be successful in the end.

I read posts about how both servers community are the same and I call bullshit on that. If that was the case Kronos page wouldn't have thrice as much traffic...
Not everyone is as gullible anymore as the vanilla community was when ED launched. Times change and so do people.

Kronos page has more traffic because there is a better forum platform here. Which could easily mean that both Kronos and Nos fanboys post here, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's not the same player base for both servers, or that Kronos has more fans. And additionally other Twinstar server's players visit here.

So another speculation : ) There is an awful lot of those lately (in favor of Kronos ofc)

Re: "There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev tod

I am talking about the Kronos main page (www.kronos-wow.com has no relation to this forum). The forum traffic is again WAY higher.

You try to hard man.

You try to hard man.

I try too hard to convince people like you trying too hard to make it out like Kronos is the only option without even trying the FINAL version of Nos. I'm all about equality here.

And i am about sitting here and eating popcorn, since the Nos put up release day this forum become so funny ...

Only what is missing is the another "NOW IT'S TIME TO RELEASE SERVER" topic :D

And i am about sitting here and eating popcorn, since the Nos put up release day this forum become so funny ...

Both forums became really enjoyable atm, reading them both, still lookin for those signs of desperation *cough*.

Why do some people believe that Nos wins because it'll release first? What kind of logic is that?

If releasing first is more important than quality then why isn't everyone happy with Feenix, TR and Valk? IMO Nos is welcome to release any time they want. Releasing one or two months earlier means nothing if they can't deliver what they promise (and by now you'd have to purposefully disregard facts to believe they can). One year down the line and it will be all about quality, ddos protection and staff behaviour. There's no doubt in my mind that Kronos will come out on top and I was very skeptical at first! I did my research these last two months and I'm sure others, who did some themselves recently, will come to the same conclusion.

The toxic behaviour from the Nos community these last few days is just another nail in the coffin to me.

If I learned one thing from private server forums then it is, the loudest people usually don't represent a majority. In fact, forum heroes only make up for a small part of the community.

When you think about it, you're quite loud yourself... just saying.

By the way, could the three N******* fanboys who keep disturbing the peace around here just let this forum be? We get that you like the competition and don't like Kronos' strategy. Why bother us with your repetitive complaints though? Just piss off and get back when Kronos launches if you want. You can make a decision based on quality and not stupid shit like dates or who talked to you the best.

By the way, could the three N******* fanboys who keep disturbing the peace around here just let this forum be?

But where else would they get attention in life? :p

Showcase: Creature AI #4

This totally got me. :lol:

I hope, it will be ETA, but would not be surprised, if it will be Showcase: Creature AI #4 :biggrin:. You remember the Kronos meeting and big expectations and what we got ? One week after meeting they said:

...you can expect answers to your questions faster than was previously the case...

after that, no news for about 3 weeks.

Kronos maybe has got the best scripting what i've ever seen. BUT the way how they speak to players is terrible.

I hope this will change at sunday, hope they will make clear statement what will happen in next few weeks and they begin intensively inform us.

Looking forward to it! Can't wait to play again.... as soon as I finally decide on a class though :p

Kronos maybe has got the best scripting what i've ever seen. BUT the way how they speak to players is terrible.

Truth is that no matter how good an organization will be, we will always find some stuff to rant about.
*whispers* altho i can see what you mean... but shhh...

True that Eltar. The thing is that boredom makes people go on about even the smallest problems.

When you think about it... yourself...
I never claimed to represent the "majority" of players.

Of course I am one of the few who tried out both realms and therefore consider myself to have a better judgement about both servers quality then the so called majority.

My choice is Kronos for obvious reasons. If it somehow fails for whatever reason I'd rather go back to feenix and waste my time waiting for CC to release (inb4 not going to happen) then anything else.

Glad to see the forum cooled down again. Now reboot your brains and carry one.

In the short run maybe, but It's hard to predict who will come out on top in the long run without a proper release of both servers, or at the very least an open beta from Kronos.

Hold your horses until Monday boys.

Maybe, there will be no "long run"? Look up Westfall, it was released in September 2014, if I remember right.

Maybe, there will be no "long run"? Look up Westfall, it was released in September 2014, if I remember right.

I remember Project Westfall releasing even before ED and then failing (still before ED), but I'm not following it so i don't know what is going on there.

Why do some people believe that Nos wins because it'll release first? What kind of logic is that?

If releasing first is more important than quality then why isn't everyone happy with Feenix, TR and Valk?

Because starting on a fresh server (that promises to have high quality) is a thing that matters?

It was in july and the plug pulled in december. The population abandoned it already in october. GMs and community were the best I've ever encountered. Heh, people were already talking about Kronos by then, but I didn't encounter any (me included) who actually thought Kronos would kill this server... I'm not falling into that trap again.

Yeah they were some time alive before, just like Nos. The server had incredibly stupid bugs, like you could stack different rank buffs, weapon buffs would always do max damage regardless of weapon speed, just to name two. Although I was impressed the ZF stairs event worked. Nos, again, continues with this buggy trend.

Announcement (it's only my guess!!!): Kronos Beta starting February 27th lasting for 2 weeks. Server release: April 30th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Announcement: Kronos Beta starting February 27th lasting for 2 weeks. Server release: April 30th.

yo-dawg-stop-trolling.jpg

Since my post was deleted, I know that I was right with my personal prediction. Too bad there is no way to bet what the announcement will be. :whistling:

Jesus Christ... This is really getting out of hand. I deleted it only because you were announcing it like it is hundred percent real. Restored not to cause any more "panic".

Since my post was deleted, I know that I was right with my personal prediction. Too bad there is no way to bet what the announcement will be. :whistling:
There was a bit of miscommunication within the Kronos team and your post has been restored.

Also, I'd bet with you :tongue:

Kronos-WoW making a big announcement this Sunday (2/15)!

Yea...try posting some more positive replies...instead of just feeding the trolls guys...common. There seems to be decent discussion on Nos reddit posts, lets try and recreate a similar atmosphere on Kronos reddit threads as well.

Agreed. Just ignore the trolls and spread positivity. :wub:

Top Bottom