• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which Class will you pick?

So what are you

• Druid

Votes: 59 10.4%
  • Hunter

Votes: 70 12.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Paladin

Votes: 67 11.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 81 14.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 99 17.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • Warrior

Votes: 125 22.1%

• Total voters
alliance human rogue. ever since 2005, i can't play anything else. don't know where anything horde side is either. :whistling:

The poll now says a lot of Rogues, yet no actual posts of people saying 'Rogue'
So...

Rogue :biggrin: (Probably Undead, yeah I know fxck it)
Horde side.

Was thinking of going warlock but I do see quite a few locks already.
Might go mage...

!@#!@$@ THE DECISIONS!

The poll now says a lot of Rogues, yet no actual posts of people saying 'Rogue'
So...

Rogue :biggrin: (Probably Undead, yeah I know fxck it)
Horde side.

Was thinking of going warlock but I do see quite a few locks already.
Might go mage...

!@#!@$@ THE DECISIONS!

There will never be a shortage of Rogues on a Vanilla server. I'm certain of that.

Rogues and warriors are always like 50% of both factions. Not saying it as a bad thing, but some warriors should learn to go prot. :D Ive seen moments where several groups look for a tank for hours and hours, and in the same moment there is tons of arms and fury warriors runing around being bad. :p

Last edited:
Female Undead Priest. Possibly Troll but it's unlikely. I prefer trolls but UD racials > I don't know if I wanna give up that advantage for aesthetics.

There will never be a shortage of Rogues on a Vanilla server. I'm certain of that.

Haha that's a fact.
That's why I'm a bit torn. Gameplay wise I just like Rogues, although I don't really agree with SO MANY stuns etc.

But on the other hand, I don't want to be 1 of the 1.000 (Undead) Rogues either.
So I may still go Warlock, probably a bit easier to get a good raiding spot aswell, and at 60 Warlocks are quite badass in PvP aswell.

Glad I still have some time to decide :shifty:

Rogues and warriors are always like 50% of both factions. Not saying it as a bad thing, but some warriors should learn to go prot. :D Ive seen moments where several groups look for a tank for hours and hours, and in the same moment there is tons of arms and fury warriors runing around being bad. :p

Oh, please, be right about this. I want to play a tank but I'm affraid there will be too many of them(as this poll suggests).

I want to play warrior tank too. And maybe will go protection from level one and see what will happen lol.

Probably not a bad idea.
I'm sure you can find quite a few groups to tank for in dungeons. And in the meanwhile you can grind quite effectively pulling groups.

With so many warriors, finding tanks hopefully won't be an issue. That is, unless 90% of warriors think they don't / can't tank an instance because they aren't prot. All you need is a decent shield and any one hander to tank leveling content.

The warriors that refuse to tank because "I'm dps" make me cringe. I plan on leveling as enhance shaman, but plan on keeping all int gear for healing in groups. Don't give me that "I'm arms" stuff, wars >.>

Top Bottom