• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which Class will you pick?

So what are you

• Druid

Votes: 59 10.4%
  • Hunter

Votes: 70 12.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Paladin

Votes: 67 11.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 81 14.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 99 17.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • Warrior

Votes: 125 22.1%

• Total voters
Hybrid feral druid 0/30/21 that will fail at everything :D and regretting not rolling cement shaman

I'm currently debating on three classes
Night Elf Hunter or Druid or Gnome Mage

I'll be paving the way to my first 60 with a Human Warlock along with 1 friend likely doing the same and then bringing in 3 other folk who I plan to group with almost exclusively as a Resto Druid (barring unforeseen circumstances). The group composition is as-of-yet uncertain, heck I might even end up tanking for this group even though I intend for this Druid to be used as Resto at 60.

We'll have warrior healers then.:cool2:

An IRL friend was a pro Resto Warrior back in TBC, the guild even equipped him with healing plate armor once nobody else needed it! Nobody else could quite bandage like he did.

Last edited:
dru+priest+3mages
or
dru+priest+2mages+lock
or
priest+4mages
not sure yet

Most likely maining a human rogue. I might roll a hunter and a paladin as alts too, since I never really did get a chance to play those classes back in the day. Hopefully I can find some good class guides for those ;)

i don't know why. the pvp utility and burst output of a hunter is pretty much unprecedented

Agreed. But I've tried every class at 60 and I always end up back with the Hunter. It's not even close, it's by far my fav class.

Still torn between Human Discipine Priest or an Orc Beast Mastery Hunter...

Female Night Elf Priest as a healer. I'd be really happy if Mind Control works on this server.

Top Bottom